Our pupils wear school uniform and our school colours are royal blue with white.
Our uniform consists of:
- a royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- a white polo shirt or shirt
- grey smart trousers, shorts, pinafore, culottes or a skirt, of a reasonable length and not stretchy or tight fitting
- a summer dress either blue or yellow
- plain black smart shoes (enclosed toes)
- plain black boots under trousers
- plain black trainers with black soles and black laces. No commercial markings or logos allowed.
Our PE uniform consists of:
- white short sleeved t-shirt
- blue shorts – loose fitting
- plimsolls or trainers
- black or blue tracksuit/ jogging bottoms (not leggings)
- a royal blue sweatshirt or hoody
Children in 4, 5 and 6 will require a single piece swimming costume or trunks (not shorts) for swimming sessions.
In the interests of health & safety we ask that children do not wear any jewellery or accessories other than a watch.
Pupils with pierced ears are allowed to wear studs, these must be removed for swimming and for PE they must be removed or covered.
Headbands and hair accessories are welcome as long as they are not large and distract from the learning.